Showing posts tagged personal
Pick my brain. Make me blush. Anything goes.
and he is gonna get a full on taste of my 50s housewife side.
I’ll let you know how that turns out.
- things do not happen overnight.
- there are many smaller steps between the big ones.
- it is not all on you, it is a two way street.
- life is not a movie or tv show
- it is going to be alright
- take a deep breath and smile
I am conflicted with decisions
- Go to the gym
- Go to strabucks
- or stay home and have a repeat of yesterday (do nothing)
The cashier looked at me and just made this “good for you” face and smiled kinda big as she told me to have a good night.
This new experience leaves me both blushing and feeling like part of an elite society.
Get all A’s for this semester and summer school? Yes.
Change my lifestyle and get the body I want? Yes.
Be confident in myself? Yes.
Well then lets do it! :]